Help Centre Frequently Asked Questions
My Account (4 FAQs)
1. What if my account information changes, i.e. new mobile number or email address?
It is important that sellers keep their account information up-to-date. Your contact name and phone number(s) are displayed within your ads for buyers to make direct contact with you. Email enquiries are sent directly to your nominated email address associated with your Truckworld.com.au account.
To update your contact information (name and phone number); login into your Truckworld.com.au account using your username and password. Click the Edit Account tab, an new page appears where you can update your information.
Note: Email address changes and/or updates can only be performed by a Truckworld.com.au representative.
Send us an email with the following details listed below. A Truckworld.com.au representative will verify the details and update accordingly. An email notification will be sent back to you.
- Old email address.
- New email address.
- Contact name and phone number associated with your Truckworld.com.au account.
- Your ad reference number (if you have one).
- A tax invoice number (if you have one).
2. I can't remember my user name or password, what should I do?
To retrieve your login details, please visit our forgot your password page and follow the prompts. An email will be sent to you with your login details.
3. I've sold my truck and need to remove my ad, what do I do?
Login to your Truckworld.com.au account and then click on manage ads.
You will then see you ad, click the link sold or delete, this will remove it from view.
4. I think I've registered before with Truckworld.com.au, but I'm not sure what should I do?
You can check to see if your email address is associated with a Truckworld.com.au member account. Simply submit your email address on our forgot your password page. If your email address is in the system, we will send you an email notification with your login details.
Alternately we will advise you on the screen that your email address is not associated with a Truckworld.com.au member account.