The JNR HDB series is a very versatile machine, which excels in all areas. From carting bulk loads to laser fine finishing, this machine has what it takes. Building on all the attributes of the model it has replaced, the HDB series is built to the standards of a heavy industrial design.
- A low slung V style pull is now incorporated to allow for better blade visibility.
- Front mounted lift cylinders have always been standard with JNR scrapers for a quicker response time and better blade control.
- The optional ball and cup hitch as well as the optional newly designed cushion ride system (which is no longer built into the V pull or attached directly to the tractor) both allow for an easier and improved ride and tow.
- A height level indicator is now standard to allow for manual operation.
- Elevated steel lines increase the ease of cleaning.
- One piece side wing now allows for a greater struck capacity as well as a slight increase in heaped capacity.
- A tandem hitch for this model is another new feature.
- The iconic JNR overhead frame for the adaption of a laser mount remains.
- Standard 20.5 x 25 Earth moving tires on a 4 tire floating system run on 110mm axles which produce a better finish and lower fuel burn.
- A cross leveler on the machine's right hand side allows for side tilt.
- An optional Ripper system is now offered with 50mm tines and now comes with the option of a single or double row 9 or 11 tyne configuration.
Disclaimer: Check with the seller to confirm vehicle details and if any additional fees or charges apply. The information contained on this site is to be used as a guide only.