|Sam Taskiran||Tel - +61 428 255 456 /|
|Price Note:||Includes GST|
|Make, Model:||Maxi Cube, Refrigerated Van Trailer|
|Location:||New South Wales|
|Last Modified:||15/10/2018 9:29:43 AM AEDT|
- 22 Pallets / 45ft
- Double loader with bars
- BPW axles
- Raise lower valve
- Alloy inner rims, with chrome steel outer rims
- Air flow floor
- Long vehicle & road train signs
- New skid plate fitted May 2018
- New rear tail light assembly fitted May 2018
- Trailer passed SA & NSW roadworthy May 2018
- 4 x new tyres on the back axle
- Carrier Fridge motor with 32,445 hours
- Fridge motor had a full service by Carrier Transcold, June 2018
Replaced belts & water pump
Over all the trailer is neat & tidy. Yes it does have a few marks internally from forklift loading.
Yes it is, a ex-Collins transport from Adelaide. I have owned the trailer since May 2018 & it has never let me down. Only selling due to change of business direction.
Disclaimer: Check with the seller to confirm vehicle details and if any additional fees or charges apply. The information contained on this site is to be used as a guide only.