|Make, Model:||Scania, P114g380|
|Last Modified:||29/11/2020 6:54:04 PM AEDT|
***2005 SCANIA 114G380***
8x4 Twin Steer Crane Truck with Pig Trailer
Includes a 2010 Manitou Telehandler and Palfinger PK15500C Crane
- Scania engine retarder
- Turbo replaced
- Alternator replaced
- Starter motor replaced
- Clutch replaced
- Almost all lights are LED, including the headlights, the rear twin beacon sets, running lights, clearance lights and the reverse lights on truck and trailer
- Stainless Steel airhorn covers (Gotta have a bit of bling, right?)
- Curbside work/loading lamp
- Large tool box
- Hand wash station on trailer
- Hydraulic rotator head fitted to crane (Most useful thing ever invented!)
- Pallet lifter multi adjustable (extendable neck) for lifting limestone block packs, pallets and brick/paver packs and taller objects like cubicles
- Can load rig with 26 brick packs, with the Manitou on board and without double stacking!
- 295/80R22.5 drive and steer tyres. Trailer has 11R22.5 trailer tyres. All are cleanskins.
- Alcoa alloys all around on the truck. Steels on the trailer.
- Truck has just been in the workshop for new Kingpins on front axle and bushes replaced in track rods and drag links. Wheel alignment done and drives beautifully.
This is one very well sorted rig and has been kept very busy due to the flexibility in delivery options. Can also provide an introduction to Perth based work if required. Great way to get "in the game" just as brick carting is about to take off due to the government grants for construction post Covid19.
I have proactively replaced the starter motor and turbo and the old ones will sell with the truck as good spares. Clean skin tyres all around, including the trailer. The Palfinger PK15500C crane has recently been serviced and passed for WorksafeWA compliance and the inspection report can be provided.
This combo is priced to go.
Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Side: Right Hand Drive
Disclaimer: Check with the seller to confirm vehicle details and if any additional fees or charges apply. The information contained on this site is to be used as a guide only.